Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Aku, Fobia dan Ahli Sihir Perempuan Versi Sci-Fi

Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Versi panjang

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Versi pendek

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. I will face my fear. I will let it pass through me. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Versi Bahasa Malaysia pendek (yang dietrjemah oleh aku sendiri)

Aku tak boleh takut. Ketakutan adalah pembunuh minda. Aku akan menghadapi ketakutanku. Aku akan membiarkannya melepasi diriku. Di mana ketakutanku telah berlalu, tidak akan ada apa-apa tinggal di situ. Yang tinggal hanyalah aku.




Pehhh...

(Nak tau lebih lanjut tentang apa yang aku tulis ni, cari novel Dune oleh Frank Herbert.)

No comments: