Monday, November 16, 2009

Aku Dapat Rasa Yang Encik Marquez Sedang Ketawa Terbahak-Bahak


"Babe. You dah baca dah buku ni? Best tak? Pinjam jap."

"Best. I suka. Eh... Kenapa you tanya? OMG! You've never read it before haven't you?"

"No... Why? You kenapa ni?"

"Hahaha... I can't believe this is happening. Selalu I yang ketinggalan but this time I've actually read something you haven't. I've read something you haven't! Hihihi..."

"Dah. Dah. Senyap."

"Kenapa you tak pernah baca buku Marquez before this?"

"Entahlah. I pun tak tau."

"So you're telling me that you have never, ever read any of his books before?"

"Nope. Tak pernah."

"One Hundred Years of Solitude? Love in the Time of Cholera? Chronicle of a Death Foretold?"

"Tak pernah."

"So... You nak pinjam yang mana?"

"Yang ni."

"Good choice. I really like the story. Babe... Nak tau tak apa jadi in the end?"

"You jangan nak mengada!"

"Last-last kan..."

"Lalalalalalalalalalalalala..."

No comments: