Thursday, December 31, 2009

How's Your New Yacht, Doc?

" Hey there Johnny boy! Long time no see. How's it going?"

"I feel great doc. Never felt better."

" Good to hear, good to hear. How's your group therapy progressing? From the report that your facilitator gave me, it seems that you're making good progress. It says here that you're participating more and more every time. Is that true, Johnny?"

"I guess so, Doc."

"You guess? Come on Johnny boy! You know me better than that. Spill it."

"Well, Doc, to tell you the truth, I like going to group meetings now. I like hanging out with them. After all, we're all in the same boat, right?"

"That's right, and its good to hear you saying that. You've really shown some progress, Johnny boy. I can see it. Pretty soon, you won't need to see me anymore."

"I wouldn't know about that, Doc."

"Anyway, I wanted to ask you about your group."

"My group?"

"Made any new friends lately?"

"Yeah, I made a few friends. In fact, I got to know a new one the other day."

"A girl, right?"

"Now why would you say that Doc? I mean, gimme a little credit here. What if its a guy?"

"Johnny, I'm a trained shrink. I've been in this business for a very long time so stop fooling around. Your new friend's a girl, right?"

"Well..."

"Definitely a girl. Is she nice?"

"Yeah, she's cool."

"Thought so."

"I'm an open book to you, aren't I?"

"I thought you figured that out a long time ago, Johnny."

4 comments:

Ummi said...

Awww.... *blushing*

Thanks Johnny boy. Nice to meet you and *whispering* I think you're way cool.

Happy New Year to you! Cheers.

Johnny B. Rempit said...

Happy New Year to you too!

GombakRock said...

I thought I was yer friend Johnny!! haha

Johnny B. Rempit said...

C'mon Bro... Be nice.


Hehehe...