Friday, December 18, 2009

Stop Creeping Me Out! : Atau Hikayat Beruang Kutub Dari Greenland

"Babe..."

"Hmmm..."

"Have you ever had an imaginary friend? You know, when you were a kid?"

"Apa?"

"An imaginary friend."

"Tak pernah. Kenapa you tanya?"

"Saja..."

"You ada ke imaginary friend masa you kecik dulu?"

"Errmmm..."

"Ada la tu. Apa nama dia?"

"Tak kan you takde sorang imaginary friend..."

"Apa nama dia? Hehehe..."

"Dah lupa."

"Tipu. Saja you tak nak cakap kan?"

"Betul. Tapi I ingat yang dia duduk dalam fridge."

"Dia duduk dalam fridge? Tak sejuk ke?"

"Dia tahan sejuk. He's a talking polar bear."

"A talking polar bear? Sooo... Dia duduk lagi ke kat fridge you sekarang?"

"Tak lah... My mum halau dia one day."

"What?"

"One day, my mum caught me talking to him in the fridge. She probably saw me having this animated conversation with a milk carton or something and I think she freaked out because, I ingat lagi, the next day, in front of me, she pretended to speak to him and politely asked him to go back to his home in Greenland. She even opened the front door and everything."

"Lepas tu apa jadi?"

"Lepas tu dia balik la. My mum kata polar bears should live in Greenland. It's too hot here and that polar bears should live in cold countries where there's snow and ice."

"Mesti you sedih masa tu."

"I was a bit upset for a few days. And then something happened."

"Apa?"

"A talking rabbit arrived at my house."

"A talking rabbit?"

"He's really cute and he lives in my cupboard."

"Ermmm... Dia ada lagi ke kat situ?"

"Dia tidur sebelah my bras."

"Oooookaaaayyyy..."


Jangan risau. Fridge ini tidak berpenghuni. Cuma kurang di isi je...

No comments: